About the Lt. Joseph P. DiBernardo Memorial Foundation
The Lt. Joseph P. DiBernardo Memorial Foundation is formed for the charitable purpose of providing financial aid to fire departments and members of fire departments in the United States and Canada who are in need of purchasing personal Life Safety Rope systems and attending educational training seminars on subjects related to firefighting life safety and who do not have the financial means to do so. The Foundation will achieve its purpose by raising funds by providing firefighting seminars, lectures, and through other fund raising activities.
- Lt. Joseph P. DiBernardo Memorial Foundation Awards Training and Equipment Grant to the Burdett Fire Department - This grant, in the amount of $12,782, was provided by the Foundation in partnership with the Leary Firefighters Foundation and with the support of Sterling Rope. Grant funding will provide department members with personal life safety rope systems and related training.
- Support Firefighters with a Night at the Ball Game - Join the New York Mets as they take on the Los Angeles Dodgers and support the Lt. Joseph P. DiBernardo Memorial Foundation on July 25, 2015 at 7:10pm.
- Firehouse® Partners with Lt. Joseph P. DiBernardo Memorial Foundation to Train Firefighters - We would like to thank Firehouse® for their continued in-kind support of the 3rd Annual Lt. Joseph P. DiBernardo Memorial Foundation Seminar and look forward to having them at our upcoming event. Our sincere thanks also goes to Firehouse® for extending an invitation to exhibit at this year's Firehouse Expo.
- Lt. Joseph P. DiBernardo Memorial Foundation Table at the Virginia Firefighter Games - Our friends at the Newport News Firefighters Association set up a table for us at the Virginia Firefighter Games on April 18, 2015. We thank everyone who stopped to learn more about the Foundation and show their support.
- Chief DiBernardo Presents at the New Jersey Deputy Fire Chiefs Association - The Lt. Joseph P. DiBernardo Memorial Foundation thanks the New Jersey Deputy Fire Chiefs Association for having us to speak about the Foundation and Joey's story.