About the Lt. Joseph P. DiBernardo Memorial Foundation
The Lt. Joseph P. DiBernardo Memorial Foundation is formed for the charitable purpose of providing financial aid to fire departments and members of fire departments in the United States and Canada who are in need of purchasing personal Life Safety Rope systems and attending educational training seminars on subjects related to firefighting life safety and who do not have the financial means to do so. The Foundation will achieve its purpose by raising funds by providing firefighting seminars, lectures, and through other fund raising activities.
A Look at the 2015 Seminar
- Lt. Joseph P. DiBernardo Memorial Foundation Celebrates International Firefighters’ Day - Your support of the Leary Firefighters Foundation provides support to fire departments and organizations like ours by providing equipment, technology, and training. For every dollar donated during the month of May, up to $100,000, the makers of Guinness will give a matching dollar to Leary Firefighters Foundation in support of firefighters.
» Learn more about how you can celebrate International Firefighters' Day
- Thanks for an Outstanding Show in Indianapolis - The Joseph P. DiBernardo Memorial Foundation had a great first show at FDIC 2016. We met new friends and made a lot of great fire service connections while in Indianapolis.
- Captain Bob Farrell and Fire Hooks Unlimited Continues to Support the Fire Service - His generous donation of $10,000 to the Lt. Joseph P. DiBernardo Memorial Foundation will help us keep firefighters safe.
- Come See Us at the Long Island Antique Fire Apparatus Photo Shoot - The Lt. Joseph P. DiBernard Memorial Foundation will be at the Long Island Antique Fire Apparatus Photo Shoot, presented by the Long Island Antique Fire Apparatus Association, on June 12, 2016. Stop by to learn more about the Foundation, buy a t-shirt or a challenge coin, and help us keep firefighters safe.
- Applications Being Accepted for the 2016 Lt. Joseph P. DiBernardo Memorial Foundation Grant Program - Applications for the 2016 grant period will be accepted from April 1 - July 31, 2016.